ASCE - Cincinnati State
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASCE - Cincinnati State

C-STATE student chapter. Including ASCE, NAHB, and ACI.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Purpose of Forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Purpose of Forum Empty Purpose of Forum Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Belden Rowley

Belden Rowley
Vice-President

ASCE Forum web address asce-cstate.board-directory.net

****Please register for the forum with your First and Last name and update your profile with contact information.****
You can even put up a picture of yourself as an avatar so we can recognize each other.

The purpose of this forum = Communication and organization between members about projects, conventions, conferences, fundraising, and anything else that may be useful. Including ASCE, NAHB, and ACI

• Giving an easy way to sign up for a team

• Discuss ideas

• A calendar showing all upcoming events

• Especially allowing new student members a quick and simple way to get up to date
    as to what is going on

• Giving teams a way to communicate when they have a problem or need extra help from
    other members

• Anything else that may be useful (open for recommendations about what is needed.)

• Allows professors and other mentor's to our student chapter to stay involved

Also I won't be able to manage this forum on my own. I will need at least one other administrator to help maintain the forum and 2 or 3 moderators.
If anyone knows how to manage a forum (or wants to learn how to) and would like to volunteer, for either admin or moderator, Please let me know.

https://asce-cstate.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum